I want to give my best talk ever, and I need your help. Knowing my audience will help me produce the most relevant, fun, and insightful content. Please spare a minute and take this survey. Submission does not guarantee admission. All questions are optional. Here’s more info on my talk (including date, time, and location).
Alternative to the Google Form above: all survey questions are repeated below. Email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will you attend my talk?
- How experienced are you on the command line?
- What’s something you love or hate about the command line?
- What shell(s) do you use?
- bash, zsh, ksh, fish, tcsh, other
- What operating system(s) do you use?
- FreeBSD, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, other
- Is there something in particular you want to learn or improve related to the command line?
- Examples: basic stuff, piping multiple commands, find/grep/xargs/ssh/cut/paste/col/parallel/at/sed/awk/vim/git, job control (running multiple programs at once), fun/silly stuff, customizing my shell, programmable completion, shell programming, advanced/experimental stuff (like what?)
- Anything else you’d like to tell me?